Aerospace CNC machining
Protomatic is a respected leader in aerospace manufacturing, and is AS9100D and ISO9001 registered. With services in CAD and CAM, as well as aerospace milling, turning, and support, we create accurate and efficient components to the most exacting specifications for aircraft ranging from light to space vehicles.
A constant innovator in aerospace CNC machining, Protomatic expertly machines materials other aerospace machine shops refuse to touch. Our aerospace machining capabilities allow us to work with nearly any material, whether it’s super alloys, titanium, stainless steels, special steels, aluminum, plastic, rubber, ceramics, refractory … the list goes on.
Following are just some examples of our aerospace CNC machining projects:
- Multiple Ejector Rack (MER)
- Triple Ejector Rack (TER)
- Ejector Bomb Rack F/A-18
- Firefinder AN/TQP-37
- Improved Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System
- Missile Launcher F/A-18
- Decoy Dispensing System (Countermeasures)
- Multi-Mission Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generators (Deep Space Power Source)
- Advance Countermeasures Electronic Systems
- Gun Components, Over 5.56mm up to 125mm
- Vehicular Components
- Jet Turbine Components
- Rotary Wing Components
- Fixed Wing Components
- Custom Hardware and Fixtures
In addition to staying on top of the latest innovations in aerospace manufacturing, we also understand that certain projects in the aerospace industry deal with confidential matters. We guarantee confidentiality. If you’re working on a patent, you can rest assured that your information is in safe hands.